Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Don't Know....

Today is one of those days...my mind is busy....my thoughts are in the que....and all my feelings have all separated into entities of their own. Nothing make sense right now but Im able to function (somewhat). On days like these, my normal process is to pray, call B, and then tune everyone out. So, Ive prayed....prayed my selfish prayer (thats when I pray only for me) and turned to music for my trip away from here. B isn't here anymore. I can't pick up the phone and gripe about life....I can't hear him say "Babe, it's not that serious.".... All I can do is get past today by whatever means necessary.

Everyone has a person. That person knows about them and accepts them for who or what they are....that person makes them laugh...that person can sit and say nothing...and in the end they are still there. I guess what Im saying is, love ur person. Tell them you love them. Life is so short.

No comments:

Post a Comment