Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's funny how we overthink things. We try to ration why everything happens because someone came up with the saying that "everything happens for a reason". And while everything does happen for a reason, do we really need to know what that reason is? Why can't we accept the outcome and move on? In times like these when the result could have been fairly simple...we've complicated it 6 times what it could've been.

For a person like me that is always thinking...you can just imagine how my life is. And if you can't...think ROLLERCOASTER! lol I'm constantly fixing things that doesn't need fixing...and the things that need to be fixed...well I've thought about it so much until I can't figure out why it needed to be fixed in the first place. In the end, I become an emotional bag of nerves....break down and cry...dump the damaged nerves...and well wait for the next bag to fill.

The funny thing is...I know the process and I don't do anything to fix it. Maybe it's in fear of fixing the wrong things...maybe I've grown accustomed to the process....or maybe I've accepted that everything happens for a reason.

I said all this to say, you are in control of your life. Everything starts and ends with you. Sure, other people are involved in your life...but essentially you make the final decision. Stop blaming other people for your life's status. The sooner you figure that out, the sooner your life begins to make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment